Boise is known as the City of Trees, and there is no question how those trees add beauty to home landscaping. The downside is the added home maintenance caused by leaves, twigs, pine needles, especially when it comes to rain gutters. When gutters fill up with debris, they will no longer efficiently or effectively allow water to drain, causing leaks and possibly structural damage to a home or commercial building.
Idaho Gutter Company has the solution, and we think you’ll agree that it is the best gutter cover system available on the market today!
Bulldog Gutter Guard is an aluminum insert, designed to fit securely into your gutter and handle the heaviest of rainstorms.
Features Of Bulldog Gutter Guard:
- Fits new or existing gutters
- Does not interfere with roof shingles
- Invisible from the ground
- Can handle any downpour
- Unique front and rear attachment strengthens entire gutter system
- Prevents animals and birds from nesting
- Made from 98% recycled aluminum
- Patented ribbed-design encourages airflow to lift debris off with a gentle breeze
- Available in white and dark bronze
- Available for 5″, 6″ or 7″ gutters
Request a Free Estimate: Call (208) 991-6733
- Type 316 Z-Bend stainless steel mesh!
- Keeps out leaves, pine needles and small debris!
- Installs on all gutter and roof scenarios!
- UL Certified for rainwater harvesting!
- Never clean out your gutters again!
Pro Grade Protection –Fits Any GutterAnd Any Roof Type!
1. Z-Bend Technology
Provides rigidity in the mesh so it spans the gutter and also enhances high-volume rainwater filtration.
2. Stainless Steel Mesh
Keeps out fine debris such as roof sand grit from entering your gutter.
3. Aluminum Extrusion
Holds the mesh in place and fastens to the front lip of your gutter.